Saturday, November 24, 2007

Win!Win!Win!
Today my gud pEOPLES, animals, and cannibals.
I am Dreamin of Winning the lottery!!!!!!
Dreamin of trains criss crossing the U.S.of A
connecting the South to the North
and maybe the East to the West.
Oh, There should be a revival!
Kickin up Dirt and Shoes and Stankin Feet
Think. Great migration
They were building the highways
Making byways for sweaty men.hairless babies. For People
To Dance. To Prance. Oh shit!Oh Shit! Here we go!
What We could do! The mess we would get into.
Lottery. Lottery
Just to find my way. Our Way Out. Out of THAT "mess"
jus to be ri bak again
I dream that dreams have no limitation and even
this dream is minuscule to what really can be fathomed.
Oh...jus oh
Criss Crossin me
Got the lottery.

K.A

No comments:

About Me

I am a filmmaker as well as a constant student. Though I attend Hollins University in Roanoke Virginia, I travel often as a contributor of "The People Could Fly Project". I am changing the shape of the world as a Liver born and bred in Memphis, Tn and Greenville, Ms. If you would like my assistance on any projects, films,videos,etc. please email me. Kalimah.Abioto@gmail.com