Tuesday, March 4, 2008

GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!GUESS WHAT!

Nothing,
Im sitting here at the computer kind of wasting time as I usually do getting excited about things that could happen while listening to some hopeful exctiting cluby music.
I have to pee and I don't get call signals down here, so I know I've missed a friend's call cause she said she was gonna come back to campus real soon so we could study.
But I still don't get up and out of this dark room away from these big mac computer screens cause I could get an email though I've checked it twice in the last half hour/ or I think about making a movie, one thats real big. or think about the people im gonna meet in the future.

...but my bladder is starting to get ridiculous so i guess i better quit this and get back to the real world. so thats where MY REALITY lies, TWEEN a fantasy internet land and getting some sh:)t done with my friend. hhmmmm


Holla back if you know what I'm talking about.

Kalimah PCFP continues

No comments:

About Me

I am a filmmaker as well as a constant student. Though I attend Hollins University in Roanoke Virginia, I travel often as a contributor of "The People Could Fly Project". I am changing the shape of the world as a Liver born and bred in Memphis, Tn and Greenville, Ms. If you would like my assistance on any projects, films,videos,etc. please email me. Kalimah.Abioto@gmail.com