Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nina : “I knew a man Bojangles and He danced for you. He jumped so high. Then He lightly touched down”
I have been the tongue. I have been the feet.
So much so that I forget that I have gone anywhere
Or Said much of anything
Pushed and broken the seal I have been trying. Is that enough? I say ‘what a pathetic word’. Trying.
Trying isn’t good enough. I must make it be. Must make it/Must make it/Must make it/Must Make it be.
I feel my body no more. Can’t feel it. Cant touch. HehheheeHHEEEEHHHEEE
Mr. BbboooooOOOjanles!

I am just asking you.
To guide me.
Just Hold me.
Just Hod me.
Just Hold me.
yeLLow eyes turning dark brown.
Tired of speaking saying so much.
WHy say so much
Don’t want you to talk to me.
Written and talked so much fluff that I didn’t understand the words coming
Had so many goals that haven’t panned out.
Talk to so many people that haven’t talked back to me.
So, I sit in the room with lights ablaze asking for you to come.
Just come
I want to see your fingers painted back red, thumb mashed in Louisiana country
way back when
.Just come. When I
When I am feeble then
indecisive like now
Just come. Be here with me.
Don’t need to know if you are hiding among the trees.

No comments:

About Me

I am a filmmaker as well as a constant student. Though I attend Hollins University in Roanoke Virginia, I travel often as a contributor of "The People Could Fly Project". I am changing the shape of the world as a Liver born and bred in Memphis, Tn and Greenville, Ms. If you would like my assistance on any projects, films,videos,etc. please email me. Kalimah.Abioto@gmail.com