Sunday, December 9, 2007

"No Matter How You Slice It Im Your Motherfucking ..." IMAGES WITH BEAUTY

IM GETTING THERE
IM LIVEN THERE
STATE YOUR COURSE
AND YOULL UNDERSTAND
Nights have unfolded into days so much so that I forget that I am moving, forget that I am moving, and forget that there is a point to it all. There is so much to this PROJECT. PROJECT with audacity. The People Could Fly Project continues to go whether or not you and I understand it. I have many times contemplated what I am doing, and if I should be creating given my history, my present living situation, and my current ability to love. I can love myself enough, love you enough, love the men and women enough to do this.

No comments:

About Me

I am a filmmaker as well as a constant student. Though I attend Hollins University in Roanoke Virginia, I travel often as a contributor of "The People Could Fly Project". I am changing the shape of the world as a Liver born and bred in Memphis, Tn and Greenville, Ms. If you would like my assistance on any projects, films,videos,etc. please email me. Kalimah.Abioto@gmail.com